Mountain Biking In Saalbach, Austria
Fun And Action For Mountain Bikers At The Bike Park
The network of mountain bike trails at Saalbach Hinterglemm comprises of more than 250 kilometres of perfectly signposted trails. The Bike Park with an obstacle course is a highlight of mountain biking in Saalbach, Austria.
Experience the pristine nature surrounded by majestic mountains, indulging in mountain biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Book a free rental mountain bike at the reception desk of your Hotel Neuhaus in Austria.
Mountain biking In Saalbach: Fantastic trails
There are more than 720 kilometres of perfectly signposted trails for mountain bikes in Saalbach Hinterglemm. The trails to the Jahnhütte chalet, the “Schreiende Brunnen Tour” and the 80 kilometres trail of the World Games Marathon count among the most beautiful cycling routes. Mountain biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm: there are suitable mountain biking trails for beginners and experts alike at your holiday destination in Austria. Ask your hosts for further mountain biking recommendations. But that is not all:
Hotel Neuhaus Services For Mountain bikers
- bicycle stand in front of the Hotel Neuhaus
- a room for repairs
- washing facilities to polish your bicycle to mirror finish
- guided tours with mountain bike guides
- a hearty breakfast in the morning
- free rental mountain bikes
- recommendations by a certified coach and your host, a mountain bike aficionado himself
- mountain Bike trail maps and descriptions of the best trails by mountain bikers from Saalbach
- lockable storage room for your mountain bike at the Hotel Neuhaus
Mountain Biking Fun In Saalbach Hinterglemm – Bike Park
A special attraction for mountain biking aficionados is the freeride trail at Reiterkogel mountain. On 1,9 kilometres beginners and experts will master a difference in altitude of 498 metres. Look forward to the Adventure Singletrail, taking you across mountain pastures, forest ground, jumps root obstacles and technically challenging passages. The X-Line at Schattberg mountain is a welcome challenge for every freerider. The Bike Park is open from 9am to 4.30pm every day in summer. It is easily accessible by cable car. Mountain biking in Saalbach is fun. Washing facilities for your bike are available at the Freeride-Park to let your bicycle gleam in renewed splendour after an exciting tour.
Saalbach Hinterglemm Joker Card: All Inclusive For Mountain Bikers
There are many advantages for mountain bikers in Saalbach with the Saalbach Hinterglemm Joker Card:
- unlimited access to all operative cable cars in Saalbach Hinterglemm, including transport of your bike
- Big 5 Challenge: 5.000 metres of altitude in one day – no problem with the Saalbach Hinterglemm Joker Card and the Saalbach cable cars!
- Single trails, downhill, freeride, dirt park, north shore and practice trails – there are no limits with the Saalbach Hinterglemm Joker Card
- 400 kilometres of signposted mountain bike trails
- Adidas Freeride Park At Reiterkogel mountain
- X-Line Freeride at Schattberg mountain
- free access to the outdoor swimming pool Saalbach and the indoor swimming pool Hinterglemm
- ten guided hiking tours per week, if you want to give your beloved bicycle a break
- free hiking coach in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- informative slide show
- free access to the museum of local history/ski museum
- numerous discounts
- Mountain Biking In Saalbach, Austria
As guest of the Hotel Neuhaus you will automatically receive the Saalbach Hinterglemm Joker Card at your arrival. What are you waiting for? Mountain biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm is fun. Send a non-committal enquiry to the Hotel Neuhaus today. The 4 star Superior Hotel Neuhaus in Saalbach, Austria, is a haven for all mountain bike lovers.